This week's winner was Angel Hawthorne, who got 15/20. Congrats, Angel.
Back to quiz 95
1. Cate Blanchett (Elizabeth); Judi Dench (Shakespeare in Love)
2. A real tank
3. Don Knotts
4. Romeo and Ethel, the Pirate's Daughter
5. Crossing her fingers
7. Life Is Beautiful
8. Tom Hanks (Philadelphia and Forrest Gump); Spencer Tracy (Boy's Town and Captains Courageous)
9. Buy back the family farm
10. (Bloody) Mary Tudor
11. Around the World in 80 Days
12. Sticky bombs
13. Slim the Walking Stick
15. Patrick Stewart
16. His tie
17. Forrest Gump
18. All have been both actor and director, and all have won Oscars for directing, but none have won for acting.
20. Six (Casablanca, The Godfather, Gone with Wind, Lawrence of Arabia, Schindler's List, On the Waterfront).
Thanks to Bill Kozy for pointing out some errors in these answers.
HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH? CHECK OUT THE TRIVIA ARCHIVE!
To next quiz.
Back to Science Fiction Art
Back to Science Fiction and Humor Writing
Back to The Official Frank Wu Website homepage