This quiz is just like quiz 76, which was words/phrases that rhyme with "Ho Ho." Both of these quizzes are meant to be fun to be asked aloud, in a small crowd with people shouting out their responses.
1. Pellet gun
2. Memo sent to one more person (who usually tosses it)
3. Ended 2000 years ago
4. Originally broadcast "Upstairs, Downstairs"
5. Your whole life on one page
6. Enemy at Saigon
7. Electrical current of invariant magnitude
8. Killed the LP
9. Really yummy chicken fajitas
10. Dee who sang with Elton John
11. Mel Brooks said girls had this kind of envy
12. "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" movie
13. Nation of 322 Pacific islands
14. Wore tiny bowtie and played with a talking chair
15. Pointy Indian dwelling
16. Microbial lung disease
17. An average American will see 16,000 murders on this by age 18
18. Used for fortune telling, or making a pleasant drink
19. Hunted fossils in Olduvai Gorge
20. Yarmulke, or babies selling like hotcakes
21. Blue creatures who hate music
22. Rodent sprinter
23. Turning a bicycle into a unicycle
24. "Brave New World" entertainment
25. Didn't have to pay to get it
26. Sang "Stayin' Alive"
27. Extreme nervousness
28. Truckers' radio
29. Stumpy stunt plane
30. NY club where Talking Heads made it big
For answers click here. To next quiz.
HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH? CHECK OUT THE TRIVIA ARCHIVE!
Back to Science Fiction Art
Back to Science Fiction and Humor Writing
Back to The Official Frank Wu Website homepage